A continuation from yesterday’s post… I just picked up my copy of Arabians Lost Visual Fanbook yesterday morning, and I think some things inside it will be of interest to people who play the game.
Apart from events, walkthrough, character profiles and short B&W manga for each pairing, the book also list all the possible endings for each character… and I was surprised to discover that some characters had endings which others didn’t have. This post will simply be a guideline on how to get those endings. Keep in mind, however, that some of these endings will only be available on PS2. The book doesn’t really tell you immediately which endings are PS2-only, so if anyone can give any confirmation it’d be awesome… alternatively I guess I just have to keep on playing the PC version to check.
There are several different ending type for each of the 6 main guys, and they are as follow (I made up the names):
- Royal End: Affection above 100, money above requirement. Aileen and her guy became the new ruler.
- Elope End: Called such because I think basically Aileen and the guy eloped… affection above 100, money below requirement.
- Merchant End: Affection between 75-99, money above requirement.
- Adventurer End: Affection between 75-99, money below requirement, Aileen is at level 5.
|Royal End||Elope End||Merchant End||Adventurer End|
It’s a bit obvious who the canon pairing is, from the number of available endings for him… If I didn’t mis-translate, in the PS2 Lille has another ending where Aileen became an empress.
Apart from the 6 main guys, Meissen – Michael has their own ending (2 endings), but their requirements are different… will not list the requirements here since they’re not one of the main guys.
The other available endings are:
- Bad End: Money below requirement and affection below 100.
- Normal End: Money above requirement and affection below 100.
- Adventurer End: Money below requirement, affection below 100, Aileen is at level 5.
- Yuu End
- Cejka & Almeida End